Making Sure You Receive Your Wall Street Wire Emails
While the team at Big Impact Media applauds the intention to protect you from spam, the current spam-prevention systems in place are far from a perfect solution. They often block e-mail that you have actually requested, but as they fit someone else’s idea of what spam looks like, you never receive it. The more responsible anti-spam activists are working hard to cut down on these “false positives”, but in the meantime, you might unexpectedly find you’re not getting your Wall Street Wire e-mail…
White-list us now, before your delivery is interrupted.
Of course, every e-mail system is different. Below are instructions for some of the more popular ones. If yours isn’t here, please contact your ISP’s customer service representatives for their instructions. (Forward the answer to us, and we might add it here!)
One vital thing you can do that helps no matter what e-mail system you’re using is this: add the address in the “From” line of your most recent Wall Street Wire e-mail to your address book.
To ensure that your Real Healthy News e-mail is delivered to your Yahoo Inbox (not the Bulk Mail folder), you can instruct Yahoo to filter it to your Inbox. Here’s how:
- Open your Yahoo mailbox.
- Click Mail Options.
- Click Filters.
- Next, click Add Filter.
- In the top row, labeled From header:, make sure contains is selected in the pull-down menu.
- Click in the text box next to that pull-down menu, then enter the address in the “From” line of your most recent Real Healthy News.
- At the bottom, where it says Move the message to:, select Inbox from the pull-down menu.
- Click the Add Filter button again.
If you are using Hotmail, you can ensure that your Survive & Prosper email is delivered to your Inbox by adding our “From” address to your Safe List. Here’s how:
- Click the Options tab.
- Select Safe List. (It’s under the heading Mail Handling.)
- In the space provided, enter the address in the “From” line of your most recent Survive & Prosper.
- Click Add.
- When you see the address you entered in the Safe List box, click OK.
If you’re using AOL version 9.0, you can ensure that valued email is delivered to your Inbox by adding the sending address to your “People I Know” list.
- Open the latest issue of email you want to white-list.
- Click the “Add Address” button (on the right) to add the sender to your “People I Know” list.
Alternatively, you can just send an email to the “From” address, and that will add the address to your “People I Know” list automatically.
- Open the latest issue of the email you want to whitelist.
- Copy the address in the “From” line.
- Click the “Reply” button (it’s in the top right corner).
- A new email window opens with an address pre-filled in the “Send To” box.
- Replace the address in the “Send To” box with the one you copied out of the “From” line
- Click “Send Now” (it’s in the top right corner).
Even if the email you send doesn’t get through (for whatever reason), the act of sending it does the job of putting the address into your “People I Know” list–and that’s what counts.
If you’re using an earlier version of AOL, you’ll need to set your Mail Controls instead. Here’s how:
- Click on Mail Controls.
- Select the screen name the valued email is coming to.
- Click Customize Mail Controls For This Screen Name
For AOL version 8.0: Select “Allow email from all AOL members, email addresses and domains”.
- Click Next until the Save button shows up at the bottom.
- Click Save.
For AOL version 7.0: In the section for “exclusion and inclusion parameters”, *include* the domain of the “From” address (the part after the “@” (the at sign).
Many popular e-mail programs, including Outlook, Outlook Express, Eudora, and Netscape Mail, don’t provide a convenient way for you to white-list the folks you want to receive e-mail from. If you’re using this sort of e-mail system and you either aren’t getting your Real Healthy News e-mails or want to make sure you continue to receive your e-mails in the future, you can do something about it.
Contact the customer service representatives or the Postmaster at the company that provides your e-mail or Internet connection (your ISP). Explain to them that your e-mails are e-mails you asked for and value. Ask them if they can white-list the Real Healthy News name. They’ll probably ask you for some information about us. Here’s what to tell them:
- Sending Address: If they ask for our address, give them the address in the “From” line of all your most recent Real Healthy News e-mails.
- Domain: If they need to know the domain we’re mailing from, tell them both of these: @mail.realhealthynews.com and @email.realhealthynews.com
- IP Address: If they ask for our sending IP address, tell them all three of these: 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199
Thank you for white-listing Real Healthy News!
If you signed up for our newsletter but haven’t received an email confirmation, please check your spam mailbox.
To do this:
1. Navigate to your Spam folder, and locate the email from Wall Street Wire
2. Once located, check the box next to the email, and click the, “Not Spam” button directly above the message.
You may have to repeat this process a few times so your email saves this preference.
If you prefer, you can also whitelist our email by following the directions listed here. Be sure to use “@mail.bigimpactmedia.com” and as the domains when prompted.